Sunday, April 22, 2012

craft fair prepping

hi there.
i've been prepping for another small craft fair this thursday. thank goodness for endlessly understanding roommates, who patiently give up all rights to the dining room table in the weeks before any craft fair. the house looks like a DIY circus, and i'm constantly covered in a thin layer of mod podge. or paint. or both.
i'm trying to use this craft fair to purge my ridiculously large stash of crafty crap, which has resulted in a lot of random things in the product line up this time around.
including, but in no way limited to, the below items:

magnetic clothespin memo holder things

IMG_4210
my favorite one is the smug pineapple.

IMG_4211
snootiest bromeliad ever.
it could have something to do with the fact that it appears to be growing marijuana out of its head.

and sparky animal charm rings

IMG_4219

IMG_4227 yay for zebras

and on a completely unrelated note, happy earth day to everyone! i went and made myself a mini garden to celebrate.

IMG_4241 PAR-TAY
PLEASE DON'T DIE PLANTS.

ok, peace out bye.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Good luck at the fair! Your goodies should appeal to lots of little ones - they're very cute and colorful.

BellsInSpires said...

aw thanks Ann! =) my strategy is always to overwhelm people with lots of color and cuteness. then hopefully they get confused and buy something.

Anji* said...

your clothespins and sparkly rings are cute :) hope you did well at the fair. smug pineapple, lol. I like the blue/khaki cloud just below him.

and I just posted about a mini garden I made, not for me tho, for my mum. how weird is that?!

Erica said...

I want that panda ring!!! how do I buy one?!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails