Friday, February 10, 2012
i got ambitious and thought i was going to make two rosettes for this tutorial.
turns out, i made one and went to bed instead.
1. you want to fold your rectangle into a zigzag fan thing. to minimize chances of screwing everything up, start by folding your rectangle in half.
2. open and fold into quarters.
3. open and fold your quarters in half. do this until you get your desired zigzaggy thing.
4. glue your zigzaggy thing into a continuous loop.
5. press your zigzaggy loop flat and glue on your circles, one in the front, and one in the back.
you can add embellishments to make them super cute!
ok, back to bed.