ok - this is what i've been up to this week:
1. waking up to 16 degree weather. eep.
2. making paper crane + embroidery hoop mobiles
3. making paper crane ornaments
4. making chiyogami pendants
5. making cards-in-a-box
ready and waiting to be stuffed into their clear cube homes, like in this post.
6. making the world's ugliest oreo truffles, ever.
i can hear you: oh alena, those aren't so bad.
yes they are. i even tried putting them in tiny little paper bonbon tutus to cutify them up. but then they just looked like mini monsters in ruffles.
just look at this one:
or this one:
but the roommates said they tasted ok, so whatever. beauty is only skin deep right? and if you're full of oreo truffle goodness, then you can be as ugly as you please.